A home or building cannot fail an inspection. A professional inspection gives you an independent, unbiased view of any problems and their solutions, so that you will have all the facts you need to make a sound, informed decision.
Depending on the size and condition of the property, a thorough home inspection will take usually between 2-3 hours. Committed to consumer education, we urge you to be present at the inspection, a valuable educational experience during which you can ask questions on the spot and better understand our report. We offer maintenance tips, and share knowledge of the property that gives you control, confidence, and peace of mind about your decision and negotiations.
Our user-friendly reports are computer-generated, with digital photography, and a summary page with estimated repair costs. We provide the report by email no later than 24-48 hours from the time of the inspection. Our inspectors also provide a free telephone consultation after your inspection.
A thorough home inspection by Michael Page Property Inspections will include the following:
- STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS - Foundation, walls, ceilings, floors and roof structure
- EXTERIOR - Siding, trim, walks, porches, driveways, patios, decks, grading, and lawn sprinklers
- ROOF - Roofing materials, drainage systems, flashing, vents, chimney, and skylights
- PLUMBING AND FIXTURES - Water supply, drainage, water heating equipment, faucets, sinks, bathtubs, showers, and toilets
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS - Service entrance, distribution panels, switches, light fixtures, outlets, GFCI devices, visible wiring, and grounding systems
- COOLING AND HEATING - Inspect central and through-wall equipment, operating controls, distribution systems, venting systems, and heat exchangers
- INTERIOR - Finish materials, stairways, windows, doors, garage doors, garage door operators, and safety-related items
- ATTIC-CRAWLSPACE - Insulation, ventilation, vapor barriers, and pest infestation
- MAJOR APPLIANCES - All major appliances are operated and inspected
- And much more…